Patagonia SST Jacket
An icon among fishing shells, the H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable SST Jacket keeps you dry in wet conditions and features a number of angler-friendly details.
- Lightweight, highly breathable and durable 3-layer nylon double-ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a DWR finish; all seams are sealed
- Integrated hood with single-pull adjustment
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® zippers on front, handwarmer pockets and back pocket
- Large gusseted chest pockets are waterproof (set high for wading), with inside tippet pockets; large back pocket; forceps stash pocket inside left chest pocket
- Reverse StretchCoat® cuffs; Y-Joint™ sleeves and anatomically curved elbows
- Two Beastie D-rings on front, one on back; hidden rod holder; double belt loop at lower back
- Drawcord at hem; fabric at hem is mesh to allow for drainage
- 578 g (20.4 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% nylon double-ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Cuffs: Reverse StretchCoat®View The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.