Patagonia Stealth Chest Pack 3L
A highly versatile chest pack for the minimalist angler, with enough room for two large fly boxes; molded drop-down work station has ripple foam fly keeper. Volume is 3 liters.
- Tough, 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop protects contents and sheds water with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water-repellent
- Main zippered pocket holds two large fly boxes and has an interior zippered pocket; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket for additional storage
- Molded drop-down work station has ripple foam fly keeper
- Back panel is stretch-woven nylon for comfort and durability
- Adjustable neck and waist straps allow easy layering
- Pack volume: 3 liters
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylon
360 g (12.7 oz)
7.8" x 6" x 4.7"
3L (183 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.