Patagonia Stormfront® Great Divider 29L
The ultimate modular storage bag for anglers, photographers and travelers. Water-resistant, non-submersible bag is padded and has sturdy sides, grab handles, a shoulder strap and adjustable internal dividers.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a water-resistant package
- Large main compartment is protected with an oversized storm flap at zipper and is easy to organize with modular dividers
- Reinforced haul handles and removable shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Transparent floating interior panel (on inside lid) has zippered pockets on both sides; foam dividers with hook-and-loop attachments can be arranged in any configuration
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Exterior stash pocket for small items such as plane tickets or leaders and tippet
- Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap; two grab handles
- 2,637 g (5 lbs 12.8 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
2,637 g (5 lbs 13 oz)
19" x 11" x 9.5"
29L (1770 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.