Patagonia Stormfront® Roll Top Pack 45L
A classic roll-top dry bag with just enough space to haul your gear in any environment. A 100% waterproof-nonsubmersible pack with low-profile shoulder harness that is comfortable no matter what you’re packing.
- The durable fabric package combines a burly nylon core, an internal TPU coating and an external DWR (durable water repellent) finish to create a fully welded, water-resistant, nonsubmersible bag that stands up to foul weather
- The easy-access roll-top design compresses or expands to accommodate various-sized loads; exterior straps cinch down the roll-top opening (a minimum of three rolls for waterproof-nonsubmersible protection)
- The fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waistbelt handle large loads and evenly distribute weight for carrying comfort
- Two webbing loops on the exterior allow you to attach a rod tube or an extra jacket
- Side utility keepers allow you to easily attach extra gear or secure the Stormfront® Roll Top Pack to a raft or inside a canoe
- We designed the Stormfront for compatibility with the Convertible Vest (sold separately)
- 1,171 g (2 lbs 10 oz)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
1171 g (2 lbs 9.3 oz)
23" x 13" x 12"
45L (2746 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.