Patagonia Stormfront® Sling 20L
The perfect companion in inclement weather or wet environments. Organizes a day’s worth of fishing equipment or clothing when you want quick access to the main compartment; 100% waterproof-submersible means your gear is always dry.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a nonsubmersible 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder strap carries over the right shoulder
- Quick-access grab handle
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Exterior lash straps to attach a net or rod
- 658 g (1 lb. 7.2 oz.)
19 x 9 x 6
20L (1220 cu. in.)
11.7-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.