Patagonia Sun Mask
This ultralight, moisture-wicking polyester/spandex mask provides 50+ UPF sun protection for the head, face and neck, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ultralight 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey wicks moisture, dries quickly and feels smooth against the skin; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constricting
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Easily converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Artist by color code: Paul Puckett (TPWH); Patagonia original art (FCAT, TFCP, FZTA)
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
4.6-oz 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex circular-knit jersey with a wicking finish, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.