The ultimate pack vest for travel or angling that requires extended hiking; pack volume is 25 liters.
We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Polyurethane-coated 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish is durable, highly water-repellent and protects contents; vest is 100% polyester mesh body with 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon waterproof/breathable pocketing
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent; stretch-woven nylon covers foam on back for ventilation
- Multiple Hypalon® attachment points on front padded shoulder straps and exterior of pack for lash points
- Dual-side nylon/spandex expandable water-bottle pockets
- Mesh vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack; vertical pocket configuration for maximum convenience and organization; mesh body for breathability and lightweight performance
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,040 g (36.7 oz)
- Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester
- Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylon
- Vest: 100% polyester mesh
- Pockets: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon
1,040 g (2 lbs 4.7 oz)
18.5" x 12.2" x 4.7"
25L (1526 cu in)