Patagonia Women's Active Mesh Bra
Our favorite all-purpose, seamless bra hugs the body, supports a variety of sizes and is made of synthetic fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and miDori® bioSoft for added wicking. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of a stretchy, body-conforming synthetic blend that's durable, supportive and wicks moisture to keep skin dry.
- Solids and prints: 4.5-oz 90% polyester (67% recycled)/10% spandex. Stripes: 4.5-oz 88% polyester (63% recycled)/4%nylon/8% spandex.
- All with miDori® bioSoft for added wicking, and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Straight neckline and wide reinforced straps offer light support
- Soft, seamless construction with engineered mesh and rib jacquards for breathability and comfort
- Comfortable, nonslip V-shaped straps in back
- 65 g (2.3 oz)
Solids and prints: 4.5-oz 90% polyester (67% recycled)/10% spandex.
Stripes: 4.5-oz 88% polyester (63% recycled)/4%nylon/8% spandex.
All with miDori® bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.