Patagonia Women's Airchaser Shirt
Our light and fast, moisture-wicking technical trail-running top has Capilene® Cool Lightweight fabric in front and breathable mesh in back for high-output activities. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and full range of motion
- The contrast mesh shoulder and back body panel allows for ventilation and breathability; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Strategically glued seams to reduce chafe when wearing a pack or vest
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- Tagless at neck for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left hip and center-back neck
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 65 g (2.3 oz)
Solids: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit.
Heathers: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit.
Panels: 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester mesh.
All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.