Patagonia Women's Capilene® Thermal Weight Crew
A breathable, lofted baselayer to keep you warm in cold conditions. Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control has a smooth face for easy layering. The fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
- The self-fabric crewneck design has internal neck tape for comfort and a locker loop for hang-drying
- The offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing and sit comfortably under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset allow the complete range of motion and provide chafe-free comfort
- Built with elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Impeccably crafted with flatlock seams to reduce both bulk and chafing; a drop tail hem keeps your shirt in place during movement
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made the R1 Crew earned a premium for their labor
- 122 g (4.3 oz)
Solids: 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid® 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex.
Cross-dyes: 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec Power Grid 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex.
Both with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.