The light and packable Cloud Ridge Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and the next-to-skin comfort of a 3-layer fabric, making it ideal in wet and humid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell uses a 100% recycled polyester face fabric laminated to a polyester membrane and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin guard is soft on skin
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh pockets sit between a pack’s waistbelt and sternum strap and secure with coated, watertight zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight343 g (12.1 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a polyester waterproof/breathable barrier and backer, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.