The light and packable Cloud Ridge Jacket features H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and the next-to-skin comfort of a 3-layer fabric, making it ideal in wet and humid conditions. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Now Offering $15 Fast Shipping
Shipping Policy Information
We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days. Please keep in mind that we get backlogged during the holiday season and it could take longer. If you have any questions about your order, please contact our friendly Customer Service and we'll be glad to help.
Return & Exchange Policy
We do not set a time limit on returns, though we ask that returns for fit or color be made in a timely manner and that items be kept in new condition with tags attached. We accept both current season and discounted items for return.See FAQ's
Select Size and Color
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell uses a 100% recycled polyester face fabric laminated to a polyester membrane and has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Alpine helmet–compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece at back of neck and chin guard is soft on skin
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper features minimal interior storm flap
- Two ventilating mesh pockets sit between a pack’s waistbelt and sternum strap and secure with coated, watertight zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Lightweight stuffsack with clip-in loop; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn