An insulated, classic heritage-inspired parka made with weather-resistant NetPlus® fabric that provides warmth, durability and timeless style when temperatures drop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Save 40% on past-season products now through February 8, 2023, online and in stores.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Fast Rate Shipping
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3 business days (up to 5 business days for remote addresses)
Select Size and Color
Recycled Fabric with Recycled Down Insulation
Made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
Full-Length Center-Front Zipper and Placket
Classic parka with full-length, center-front two-way zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
Removable insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
Two double entry front patch-on pockets
One internal zippered chest pocket to hold your valuables
Supporting The People Who Made This Product
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin
Made in Vietnam.
1,034 g (36.5 oz)
- Shell: Coated 4-ply, 4.2-oz NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fabrics and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn