This cozy, 100% recycled high-pile fleece coat was designed for warmth in chilly conditions.
We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- 100% recycled polyester ½" -pile sherpa fleece provides cozy comfort
- Shaped, three-panel hood with drawcord adjustment around the rib- knit opening
- Full-length, two-way Metaluxe® zipper for easy movement and mobility
- Two handwarmer pockets with rib-knit trim
- Classic straight fit with straight side seams is great for layering
- Set-in sleeves with rib trim at cuffs
- Length falls to mid-thigh
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight907 g (32 oz)
- Body: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester ½" -pile sherpa fleece
- Lining: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Pocket bags: 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Trim: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave