Women's Hestra® CZone Powder Mitts
Made by Hestra, a soft, versatile ski and snowboarding mitt for women with a windproof, waterproof and breathable Hestra® Micron polyester fabric for exceptional dexterity and storm protection and a cozy layer of PrimaLoft® insulation for season-long warmth and comfort.
- Waterproof, impregnated cowhide/goat leather/hair sheep leather over the palm, fingers, and fingertips
- Limber windproof, waterproof and breathable Hestra® Micron polyester fabric covers the back of the hand
- Insulated with warm yet supple PrimaLoft®
- A brushed polyester liner manages moisture and dries quickly at the end of the day
- Elastic at the wrist seals out cold weather
- Hook and loop strap at the cuff for adjustability
- Anatomical shaping
- 170.1 g (6 oz)
Outer: Impregnated cowhide/hair sheep leather on the palm and fingertips; windproof, waterproof and breathable Hestra® micron/polyester fabric covers the back of the hand.
Insert: Hestra® CZONE.
Lining: Brushed Bemberg®/polyester
We use PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.