Patagonia Women's Insulated Heywood Jacket
Campfire ready, insulated flannel shirt jacket with clean lines and a simple snap closure.
- Supersoft 100% organic cotton flannel lined with 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulated with warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) in the body and 100-g (92% recycled) in the sleeves
- Center-front plastic-snap closure with a wide baffle quilting
- Left-chest pocket is contrasted with solid polyester lining and a secure reverse-coil zipper pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets are tucked behind discreet pocket welts
- Hip length
- 527 g (18.6 oz)
Body: 100% organic cotton flannel.
Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
Insulation: (body) 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled); (sleeves) 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Lining fabric is bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles