Patagonia Women's Jackson Glacier Jacket
A premium technical jacket that's warm, weather-resistant and wind-blocking and has a sophisticated, stylish design and 2-layer shell insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), kept in place with no-stitch, bonded quilt lines that increase water repellency. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, soft-to-the-touch, 2-layer 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Waterproof, PU-coated, two-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jacket’s weather defenses
- Trim, streamlined fit allows the down to conform closely to the body and trap heat more efficiently
- Two high-volume handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers and lined with ultrasoft brushed jersey for added warmth; internal zippered pocket
- Storm cuffs
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 780 g (27.5 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester semi-dull plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
100% Recycled Down
There’s a huge upside when you can turn waste into something beautiful; we’re doing that with Recycled Down. It’s a mix of either 600- or 700-fill-power goose and duck down reclaimed from cushions, bedding and other used items that can’t be resold. The reclaimed down is washed, using detergent and thermal water at 34 degrees Celsius, then dried at 135 degrees Celsius (20 minutes longer than the industry standard), making it hypoallergenic. Recycled Down offers the identical performance benefits to virgin down.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.