Designed with a mixture of quilt lines and panels, this recycled nylon and 40-g insulated bomber jacket was made for the transitional months and travel. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Soft, Supple Shell FabricLightweight and packable 100% recycled nylon shell with 40-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
Revolutionary InsulationMixture of diamond quilts, chevrons and horizontal baffles blends for a modern look
Stand-Up Collar for WarmthVislon® zipper and stand-up collar
Zippered PocketsTwo welted, zippered security front pockets
Internal Zippered Chest PocketOne internal zippered chest pocket
Elasticized Cuffs and HemElasticized cuffs and hem create flight-jacket appearance
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight298 g (10.5 oz)
- Shell: 1.1-oz Pertex® 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 40-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.