Patagonia Women's Los Gatos Hooded Fleece Vest
This reversible, hooded vest is made with toasty-warm fleece in a diamond-quilt pattern on one side and a polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and horizontal quilting on the other.
- Made of deep-pile polyester fleece with diamond quilting and tonal polyester taffeta trim, insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Oversized hood is lined with diamond-quilt polyester fleece and reverses to silky-soft polyester taffeta
- Center-front Vislon® zipper with tonal grosgrain zipper pull; welted handwarmer pockets have secure zipper closure and grosgrain zipper pulls
- Wide contrast trim at the sweep provides an elegant finish
- Vest reverses to a solid polyester taffeta body with wide double-needle stitch lines and kangaroo pockets
- Hip length
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
Body: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) fleece with a diamond-quilt pattern.
Lining: 2.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.