Patagonia Women's Lost Wildflower Jumpsuit
Feminine and flowy one-piece jumpsuit made from soft TENCEL® lyocell twill.
- TENCEL® lyocell fabric sheds wrinkles
- Empire bodice with adjustable spaghetti straps
- Dropped crotch styling with billowy, oversized legs
- Cropped length with notched cuffs for added mobility”
- Jumpsuit ties at center back; elasticated lower open back
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
3.4-oz 100% TENCEL® lyocell twill
TENCEL® is a branded lyocell fiber that comes from the pulp of trees that are grown on sustainably run farms certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
The eucalyptus wood pulp is dissolved in a non-toxic organic solvent. The solution is extruded through fine holes to produce fiber and the solvent is recycled in a closed-loop process – more than 99% of the solvent is recovered and reused. We ensure that the fabric processing of TENCEL® lyocell fiber does not utilize any harmful chemicals (like formaldehyde).
TENCEL lyocell is a high-tenacity cellulosic fiber, which gives high strength properties to the fabric which can then be used in place of other regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose rayon.