Patagonia Women's Paxat Backpack 30L
Our largest daypack keeps you totally organized for global travel or daily commutes, featuring our women’s-specific fit and a modified harness and back panel for comfort.
- Main compartment features a padded and lined tablet sleeve and plenty of space for everything else
- Laptop pocket is padded and zips open flat, making it TSA-approved; fits most 15" laptops
- Front organization pocket has plenty of slots for cords, chargers and other electronic accessories
- Zippered side pockets expand for water bottles or extra cord storage
- Ultrasoft yet highly breathable mesh at back panel and shoulder harness
- Stretch stash pocket accommodates nearly anything oversized or extra you need to carry
- 768 g (1 lb 11.1 oz)
Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
Both with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
768 g (1 lb 11.1 oz)
18.5" x 11" x 9"
30L (1831 cu in)
Durable Water Repellent
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Although we’ve been using recycled polyester in our garments for 20 years, for some reason locked deep in polymer chemistry, nylon is more difficult to recycle than polyester. After years of research, development, and testing, we’re finally finding some recycled nylon fibers that are suitable for apparel.
Some of the recycled nylon we use comes from post-industrial waste fiber, yarn collected from a spinning factory, and waste from the weaving mills that can be processed into reusable nylon fiber.
We’re diligently searching for a success story with recycled nylon. The challenge lies ahead of us, and we’re committed to discovering the best methods to recycle nylon fiber, but it appears this evolution will take many years.