Patagonia Women's Primo Puff Jacket
Our warmest snow jacket uses high-loft PlumaFill insulation and 2-layer recycled polyester GORE-TEX stretch fabric for premium waterproof/breathable and windproof protection from the season’s burliest weather. With all the features you need for a full day in the mountains, the Primo Puff Jacket keeps you sheltered and warm during the coldest, harshest weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- A stretch GORE-TEX outer shell is bonded to our revolutionary high-loft PlumaFill insulation, which replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering exceptional warmth with the packability of down and the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Interior: Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® embedded cord-lock system in hood and hem offers quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves; hidden vents at collar allow for airflow
- Removable and adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants; concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 904 g (31.9 oz)
Shell: 2-layer, 4.1-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining and powder skirt: 2-oz 100% nylon ripstop.
Insulation: 135-g (90-g in panels and sleeves) PlumaFill 100% polyester.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The construction of 2-Layer GORE-TEX Products is unique. A GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to an outer material, then combined with a free-flowing lining. The benefit: a soft, lightweight garment that keeps you dry and lets you move freely.
The GORE-TEX membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.