Our wetsuits now have an easier entry and increased stretch. The world’s only Fair Trade Certified™ suits, they’re made with 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Best for water 55°–60° F/13°–16° C.
Select Size and Color
Made with Natural RubberStretchy 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% chlorine-free synthetic rubber by polymer content; natural rubber is FSC® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
Warm Thermal LiningTorso/thighs have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled spandex thermal microgrid lining that dries fast and offers excellent warmth and flex
High-Stretch Recycled Polyester and Water-Based GlueStretchy, solution-dyed linings; interior arms/legs: 100% recycled polyester, exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled spandex. Solvent-free AquaA™ glue
Fully Seam-Sealed100% externally seam-sealed to shut out water and add durability; all seams are triple-glued and taped with comfortable, low-profile interior seam tape
Easy-Entry, Front-Zip DesignEasy-entry, front zip with internal gasket seals out water for maximum warmth and comfort; easy-access key loop on inside upper chest
Flexible and Durable Kneepads and CuffsSupratex kneepads and cuffs are durable, flexible and hold comfortably to the body without binding or restricting movement
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Thailand.
Weight794 g (28 oz)
- Torso/thighs: 3.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% recycled spandex inverted microgrid
- Arms/legs: 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey
- Exterior: 85% recycled polyester/15% recycled spandex
- Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.