Patagonia Women's Retro Pile Fleece Hoody
Influenced by our fleece heritage but made modern with 100% polyester shearling fleece, this hoody provides ultimate softness and warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Full-zip jacket has a Vislon® center-front zipper; the tall collar is incorporated in the three-panel hood construction for extra warmth
- Two mesh-lined handwarmer pockets secure with Vislon® zippers, which have grosgrain zipper pulls
- Spandex binding at hood opening, cuffs, hem and center-front zipper
- Curved back yoke for a comfortable, flattering fit
- Paneled seams at hem are fun and flattering
- Hip length
- 561 g (1 lb 3.8 oz)
Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling.
Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewnView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.