Designed specifically for the female angler, these highly versatile, midweight waterproof/breathable waders have streamlined anatomical booties with a poly-grid lining and flat-panel gravel guards that drain water faster and are more abrasion-resistant. An innovative rear-buckle system provides quick drop-seat function without removing clothes.
Now Offering $15 Fast Shipping
Shipping Policy Information
We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days. Please keep in mind that we get backlogged during the holiday season and it could take longer. If you have any questions about your order, please contact our friendly Customer Service and we'll be glad to help.
Return & Exchange Policy
We do not set a time limit on returns, though we ask that returns for fit or color be made in a timely manner and that items be kept in new condition with tags attached. We accept both current season and discounted items for return.See FAQ's
Select Size and Color
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; innovative rear-buckle system provides drop-seat function for quick relief without removing clothes; full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs for less abrasion and greater durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc.; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket; horizontal zippered chest pocket for quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated knees; anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for added comfort and warmth; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Flat-panel construction streamlines gravel guards for less abrasion and wear