Patagonia Women's Strider Running Shorts - 3½"
Lightweight, fast-drying shorts for more casual runs and warmer weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flat-knit elastic waistband with power mesh for enhanced fit and recovery; internal flat drawcord for minimal bulk
- Center-back semi-secure pocket constructed to reduce bounce when holding phone, card or keys
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Reflective logo on left hem
- 3½" inseam with 1" split; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 88 g (3.1 oz)
Body: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Waistband (solids): 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex check jersey.
Waistband (prints): 4-oz 79% polyester/21% spandex check jersey.
Pocket: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.