Patagonia Yulex® Water Heater Hooded Vest
Designed for maximum comfort under a wetsuit, the Yulex® Water Heater Hooded Vest extends any suit’s thermal range by adding insulation for the head and core. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Recycled polyester content: 51% in the hood lining, 100% in the body lining and 88% in the exterior face fabric
- Adjustable face opening with elastic cord and cinch lock
- Outer-neck baffle prevents water entry
- Glued and blindstitched construction
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility
- 386 g (13.6 oz)
Hood: 2mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid.
Body: 1.5mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facilityView The Footprint Chronicles
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.