Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Shorts - 8"
For the runner who needs a fully featured and versatile running short, the Nine Trails Shorts are made of a lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a supportive, odor-resistant, moisture-wicking boxer-brief liner for additional chafe protection. Details include a drawcord, a rear zippered pocket and zippered front pockets.
- Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Supportive and moisture-wicking polyester/spandex boxer-brief liner with Polygiene® permanent odor control provides chafe-free comfort
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Zippered front pockets; back right-side zippered pocket
- Reflective logo on left-front hem and back
- 8" inseam with 2" side notch
- Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.