Patagonia Men's Shearling Fleece Pullover
Versatile, warm and durable pullover made with polyester double-sided shearling. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of 100% polyester double-sided shearling
- Pullover with 3-button placket and stand-up collar with twill binding detail
- Elasticized polyester rib sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets
- P-6 logo on left chest
- Hip length
- This product is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified products that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided shearling. Sleeve cuffs and hem: 15-oz 98% polyester/2% spandex rib. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 671 g (23.7 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.