Patagonia Men's Untracked Jacket
C$ 419.00 C$ 699.00
Updated this season with a more tailored silhouette and a new, adjustable powder skirt, the Untracked Jacket is a warm, low-bulk snow jacket built for comfort and protection.
Learn More Close
When you reach your lines via the Aiguille du Midi lift, you need focus, not doubt. Our Untracked Jacket, built with unwavering attention to descent-oriented details, features a versatile, 3-layer 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance. The fabric package includes a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to prevent saturation; a moisture-managing brushed interior lining in the upper body that increases warmth and comfort without extra bulk; and a slick, snow-shedding nylon lining in the lower body to provide a smooth glide when layering. Pit zips allow a cooling airflow for steamy days, but when it blows, a fully adjustable, low-profile powder skirt with a single snap seals out spindrift and flyaway (includes a webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants). The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a soft, laminated visor to preserve visibility in wind-pushed snow along with the Cohaesive® cord-lock system that embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends and provide easy adjustability. Coated, watertight Slim Zips throughout reduce bulk and weight, and a tweaked fit this season gives the Untracked a more tailored silhouette. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing; one pass pocket on the left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; and one internal stash (for your après-ski brew). Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Tough, yet supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive® cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal stash (plus one internal drop-in); one pass pocket on left forearm
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester. Lining (lower body) and powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier polyester taffeta
- 725 g (25.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.