Patagonia R2® Neoprene Socks
Offering additional warmth for the feet while maintaining a traditional barefoot feel, the R2® Neoprene Socks have split-toe construction and an 88% recycled polyester thermal lining. Made for cool water: 55-60º F/13-16º C.
- Durable 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile micro-grid (made from 88% recycled polyester content) dries fast
- Split-toe construction for better feel and dexterity
- PU-laminated soles maximize grip
- Low-bulk design is easy to slide on
- 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic, low-pile 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex microgrid
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.