Patagonia Women's Capilene® Lightweight Bottoms
Our lightest-weight, fastest-drying and best-wicking baselayer, with Polygiene® permanent odor control and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Capilene® Lightweight has a smooth face for easy layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides excellent breathability, moisture-wicking and dry time with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Flat waistband has brushed inner elastic for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing
- 2.3-oz (80-g) 100% recycled polyester double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management. Fair Trade is one of the first tools we’re using at Patagonia to raise workers’ wages, improve their standard of living and move them closer to earning a living wage.