Patagonia Women's Latticeback Dress
This wardrobe staple for the active girl is made with fast-wicking, quick-drying polyester/spandex knit fabric.
- Polyester/spandex knit fabric is fast-wicking and quick to dry; keeps its shape all day
- High scoop-neck styling with 4 straps that have an elegant zigzag cover stitch
- Center straps come together at the center back creating a beautiful and functional reinforced strap
- Built-in shelf bra is made with a nylon/spandex circle knit fabric and has a soft brushed-elastic band. Shelf bra can accommodate removable cups (not included)
- Above-the-knee length
- Heathers: 5.4-oz 89% recycled polyester/11% spandex. Prints: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex circular-knit jersey. Shelf bra: 5.6-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex circular-knit jersey. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.