Patagonia Women's Levitation Hoody
Sleek protection for icy snow and mixed conditions, our light and nimble Levitation Hoody uses a stretchy, breathable and weather-resistant soft-shell fabric to keep you on point during the most delicate pick placements.
- Lightweight, double-weave soft-shell fabric resists abrasion, wind and weather while maintaining great stretch and breathability for highly aerobic activity
- Helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment provides exceptional coverage and visibility, with total range of unrestricted motion
- Center-front zipper with interior wind flap and minimal-welt microfleece zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Microfleece at back of neck adds next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuffs with spiral-seam construction fit over gloves and allow sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Two high handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket secure with zippers
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Shell: 5.2-oz 100% polyester stretch double weave. Cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 394 g (13.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.