Patagonia Baby Reversible Tribbles Hoody
Insulated reversible jacket with fleece on one side, 100% polyester shell fabric on the other, with Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation in between.
- Color block and print options made of soft, windproof shell; reverses to a sherpa-pile fleece liner with 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation that stays warm even when wet
- Snap-off hood attaches to both sides of reversible jacket and has a snap-front closure
- Reflective pull on center-front zipper
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides
- Elastic on sides of hood for stay-put fit
- Drop-in chest pocket with snap-flap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening, hem and on collar extending down zipper length on fleece side
- 400 g (14.1 oz)
Shell: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼”-pile fleece.
Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.