Lightweight, fully submersible hip pack keeps gear dry, organized and within easy reach. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Hard-Working, Durable FabricMade from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
IPX-7 Rated BagFully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
Panel Does Not Absorb WaterHydrophobic back panel does not absorb or retain water
Inside Organizer PocketInternal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
Pass-Through StoragePass-through lumbar holds a net for easy, out-of-the-way stowage
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight610 g (1 lb 6 oz)
- Body: 14.4-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a PU coating on the face and a TPU coating on the backer
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Back panel: 4.5-oz 100% recycled polyester hydrophobic monomesh
- Webbing: 100% recycled nylon
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
610 g (1 lbs 5.5 oz oz)
13" x 9" x 9"
9L (549 cu in)
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.