Patagonia Men's Water-Resistant Shelled Synchilla® Cap
A warm, water-resistant/breathable cap insulated with Synchilla® fleece that’s equipped to protect against almost anything Mother Nature can generate.
- Outer shell is lined with soft, warm 100% polyester Synchilla® fleece; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flip-down earflaps for comfort and warmth
- Dark undervisor reduces glare
- Small Fitz Roy Trout logo on right-front panel
- Adjustable low-profile rear buckle
- 85 g (3 oz)
Shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrierView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.