Patagonia Women's Strider Running Shorts - 3½"
Lightweight, fast-drying shorts for more casual runs and warmer weather. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby
- Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flat-knit elastic waistband with power mesh for enhanced fit and recovery; internal flat drawcord for minimal bulk
- Center-back semi-secure pocket constructed to reduce bounce when holding phone, card or keys
- Lightweight, built-in 100% polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Reflective logo on left hem
- 3½" inseam with 1" split; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 88 g (3.1 oz)
Body: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (59% recycled) microdobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Waistband (solids): 4.2-oz 79% nylon/21% spandex check jersey.
Waistband (prints): 4-oz 79% polyester/21% spandex check jersey.
Pocket: 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh.
Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
HeiQ® Fresh uses the natural antimicrobial properties of silver ions to keep clothes odor free. It’s made from recycled silver salt*— the ions of which are naturally present in our environment and can be found in our drinking water, salt water and soil—that effectively inhibits the metabolism of the bacteria from processing odorless sweat into body odor.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.