Patagonia Men's Galvanized Pants
An uncompromised vision of dynamic performance and protection, the Galvanized Pants stretch, breathe and shrug off heavy conditions for those exploring the alpine’s boldest terrain.
- Stretchy, 3-layer polyester/spandex fabric offers full mobility and exceptional waterproof protection; soft jersey-knit backer wicks moisture
- Minimal, articulated pattern complements stretch fabric to enhance ease of movement
- Low bib with adjustable, elasticized suspenders and separating zip fly with snap-tab closure
- Front-to-back zip-through crotch for easy pit stops without stripping down
- Two large thigh pockets with watertight, PU-coated zips are positioned strategically for harness compatibility
- Narrow lower legs and ultraminimal cuffs with shock-cord adjustments and tie-down loops reduce bulk around alpine boots
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 20-denier stretch woven 88% polyester/12% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and jersey-knit backerView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.