Patagonia Men's Tenpenny Pants - Regular
These road-ready pants have a movement-oriented fit for multifunctional mobility, blending the comfort and breathability of organic cotton with the long-lasting durability of nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a light but durable garment-washed 74% organic cotton/26% nylon blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips, keeping pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two front handwarmer pockets; two rear pockets; right-front coin pocket; right-front on-seam cell phone/utility drop-in pocket
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 411 g (14.5 oz)
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.