Patagonia Women's Borderless Tights
The unique fibers in our newest running tights provide superior stretch, comfort and support. Constructed for performance, warmth and durability, Borderless Tights keep you going on wintery trail runs.
- Comfortable and supportive nylon/polyester blend also contains XJ4, an elastane alternative that stretches farther than traditional spandex, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Comfortable brushed elastic waistband with a flat internal drawcord
- Secure zipper key/card pocket at center back; stretch drop-in pockets at the hips with reflective binding
- Reflective logo at left hip
- Gusseted construction for comfort and range of motion
- 7-oz 60% nylon/20% polyester/20% spandex switchback double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 195 g (6.9 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Polygiene® odor control permanently protects your garments from smelling like a middle school locker room. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the conditions that bacteria need to multiply, and some of those bacteria produce odors. Polygiene permanent odor control stops the growth of odor-causing bacteria on fabrics, so you can wear more and wash less.
Active only on the fabric surface, Polygiene permanent odor control does not interfere with perspiration or with the skin’s natural bacterial flora. Polygiene particles are more than 100 times larger than nanoparticles and therefore are too large to penetrate to the skin’s barrier. Polygiene-treated fabrics have received Medical Class 1 approval in Europe, the same class that includes bandages.