The boxed edition of 180º South: Conquerors of the Useless features a numbered slipcase and a numbered signature card signed by Yvon Chouinard, Chris Malloy, and Jeff Johnson. Published by Patagonia, the book is an in-depth look at the motivations and sensibilities of the people on both sides of the camera of the 180º South film. Hardcover boxed edition, 240 pages, with color photographs and slipcase.
Now Offering $15 Fast Shipping
Shipping Policy Information
We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days. Please keep in mind that we get backlogged during the holiday season and it could take longer. If you have any questions about your order, please contact our friendly Customer Service and we'll be glad to help.
Return & Exchange Policy
We do not set a time limit on returns, though we ask that returns for fit or color be made in a timely manner and that items be kept in new condition with tags attached. We accept both current season and discounted items for return.See FAQ's
Select Size and Color
- Hardcover boxed edition: 240 pages with color photographs and slipcase
- Features a numbered slipcase and numbered signature card signed by Yvon Chouinard, Chris Malloy and Jeff Johnson
- Interviews with Yvon Chouinard and Doug Tompkins
- Photographers include: Jeff Johnson, Jimmy Chin, Scott Soens, Danny Moder
- Printed on 100% recycled paper
- Published by Patagonia