A warm, versatile, waterproof/breathable insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Waterproof/Breathable Shell with Synthetic InsulationH2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex plain-weave shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent coating) finish; insulated with 100-g (hood: 60-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
Adjustable HoodInsulated, two-way-adjustable, removable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
Waterproof Front ZipperCenter-front, waterproof polyurethane-coated zipper with a skin-friendly zipper-garage chin guard; the collar is lined with microfleece for added comfort
Pocket DetailsLeft-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper; two side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands; internal zippered security pocket holds your valuables
Articulated SleevesDesigned with articulated sleeves for unrestricted movement
Adjustable HemDual-adjust drawcord hem seals in your warmth and keeps cold weather outside; hip length
Supporting the People Who Made This ProductFair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,004 g (35.4 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Insulation: 100-g (hood: 60-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.