Patagonia Men's Isthmus Jacket
A versatile wind- and weather-resistant hooded jacket insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® polyester.
- Made of 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Center-front zipper with external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closure; interior storm flap; zipper-garage chin guard; brushed jersey-lined collar for added chin comfort
- 2-way-adjustable, insulated, removable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Left-chest internal zipper pocket with headphone compatibility; two top-entry pockets with flaps and hidden snap closure; two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey on knuckle side
- Elasticized, adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length and straight hem
- 896 g (31.6 oz)
Shell: 4.4-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.