Built for rugged, multiday trail and travel time, these durable recycled nylon/spandex pants feature a slim fit with moderate articulation and a slim leg. Inseam is 31". Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Select Size and Color
Fabric DetailsMade of 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Hook-and-Loop TabsWaist and cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop tabs
Pockets in Front and BackMitered on-seam front pockets with drainage; two zippered thigh pockets with drainage; two zippered back pockets
Gusseted CrotchGusseted crotch enables movement
Leg ArticulationModerate leg articulation for mobility; 31" inseam
Durably BuiltDurable, abrasion-resistant front-paneling from midthighs to cuffs and on seat
Boot HookCuffs have center-front boot hook
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight442 g (15.6 oz)
- Body: 6.5-oz 90% recycled nylon/10% spandex double weave
- Panels: 6.5-oz 92% recycled nylon/8% spandex solid double weave
- Both with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Size & Fit
Your reviews help us improve our gear. Take a few minutes to tell us what you think.