Patagonia Men's Woolyester Fleece Jacket
With heritage design lines, a warm fleece jacket made with a modern fabric blend of recycled wool, polyester and nylon. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with a fabric blend of 46% recycled wool/46% polyester/4% nylon/4% other fiber that dries quickly, manages moisture and feels soft-to-the-touch
- The full-length center-front zipper extends through the collar for warmth; a Vislon® zipper and a twill-tape pull provide easy handling
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets trimmed with twill tape protect your hands
- Soft, skin-friendly rib-knit trim on the cuffs and hem feels comfortable
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 482 g (17 oz)
7.2-oz 46% recycled wool/46% polyester/4% nylon/4% other fiber patterned fleece.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
One of the ways we can lessen the impact of wool production is to recycle used wool.
The practice of recycling wool dates back hundreds of years. After wool sweaters had been worn threadbare, they were collected and shredded into individual fibers and then converted into blankets.
Patagonia’s recycled wool comes from this same process. Aided by modern-day quality controls, the wool goes through a meticulous sorting of materials into color categories prior to shredding. By selecting and blending colors of dyed wool fabrics and garments, we can completely eliminate the dyeing process, saving water and chemicals and eliminating the resulting wastewater.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.