Over 40 Years of Radical Business Wisdom, Strategies, and Practices—For Profit and Non Profit—in One 3-book Collection.
Select Size and Color
- These three best-selling books together provide a primer for the future of sustainable business. This collection, a great value, is indispensable to any company operating today.
- Authors include Yvon Chouinard, Vincent Stanley, Nora Gallagher, and Lisa Myers
- Three books totaling 724 pages, with full-color photographs throughout
- Dimensions: 6.5” X 9.5”
- Published by Patagonia
- Printed on 100% post-consumer-waster recycled paper
- Three paperback books in a cardboard keepsake box
Country of OriginMade in the USA.
Weight1,746 g (3 lbs 14 oz)
If you would like to reflect on the ideas presented in Let My People Go Surfing, click here for our Reader’s Guide. If you are a teacher or a professor, click here for a Teacher’s Guide.
If you would like to reflect on the ideas presented in The Responsible Company, click here for our Reader’s Guide and to download The Responsible Company checklist click here (PC: right-click to download; Mac: control+click to launch).
If you would like to reflect on the ideas presented in Tools for Grassroots Activists, click here for our Reader’s Guide.