The PowSlayer Pants are lightweight, packable, optimized for backcountry touring and feature a minimalist design. The GORE-TEX PRO fabric package includes the first 100% recycled nylon face fabric to deliver the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection available. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Lightweight, highly breathable, complete storm protection with a recycled face textile, the 3-layer GORE-TEX PRO shell fabric offers the highest level of durable waterproof/breathable and windproof protection available
- These low-profile pants have a minimalist design with side zips for venting, a zip fly with a double-snap closure and grown-on belt loops at the waist
- Vislon® zippers on side zips are watertight and easy to use; coated, low-profile zippers on cargo and right-front hip pockets are water-resistant; all feature low-bulk slim-zip installation
- Loop on rear yoke attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Articulated patterning for increased range of motion
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem; zippered pockets: two thigh cargo, one right front hip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight496 g (17.5 oz)
- 3-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% recycled nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX PRO shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn