In rainy, cold or blustery weather, this versatile jacket comes through. The H2No® Performance Standard shell and insulated zip-out jacket can be worn together or separately. The zip-out jacket is reversible, making this is 4-in-1 jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- Outer shell: H2No® Performance Standard shell provides waterproof/breathable protection and is lined with soft mesh. Zip-out jacket has a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; shell side reverses to high-pile cozy fleece on the torso and polyester plain-weave on the sleeves; for extra warmth, the sleeves are insulated; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Outer shell: fixed, three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection; full-length waterproof zipper has an internal storm flap with a microfleece chin guard, zipper garage and reflective zipper pull; outer shell attaches to zip-out jacket with snapped loops at collar and sleeve openings
- Outer shell: two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls; cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-me-down label inside outer shell
- Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for light rain and wind protection; stand-up collar for warmth; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; sleeves have elastic at the openings to keep the wind out and reduce bulk; straight hem has internal elastic at each side for just-right fit
- Zip-out jacket reverses to soft, high-pile (Los Gatos) fleece on the torso and taffeta on the sleeves, which are insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight794 g (28 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.3-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: (hood and sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish; (torso) 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish
- Fleece lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high pile
- Sleeve insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn