Urban styling, versatility and maximum protection from wet and cold all in one, this H2No® Performance Standard 3-in-1 parka for girls has a waterproof shell with a pile-lined hood and a zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
We’re Taking Orders Again
Three weeks ago, we closed our retail stores and distribution centers for the health and safety of our employees and customers. After much consultation and a lot of hard work, we’re pleased to announce patagonia.com is back in business.
Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 7 days. $15 Fast Rate shipping is available. Returns and exchanges are being accepted, but please expect delays due to staffing and safety requirements. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the healthcare professionals, public servants, farmers, grocers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
We’re excited to get back to work, but our values haven’t changed. As always, we encourage you to buy only what you need, buy local when possible and repair what you already own. Our retail stores and repair services remain closed for now, but we have DIY repair guides available online and Patagonia Dealers in your area.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Select Size and Color
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulated with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Outer shell: hood is lined with ¼"-pile fleece, and collar lined inside with soft brushed tricot for warmth
- Outer shell: center-front zipper with external storm flap with snap closure; internal storm flap and zipper garage with brushed tricot for next-to-skin comfort; two welt-covered, zippered chest pockets that double as handwarmer pockets, with reflective zipper pulls, and two handwarmer pockets with side entry and top entry with a snap-flap closure
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem, and lined with tricot mesh
- Outer shell: set-in sleeves, hook-and-loop adjustment at cuff, snap tabs at center collar and sleeve opening to attach to zip-out jacket
- Zip-out jacket: brushed tricot inside collar for warmth, full-length internal storm flap with webbing for stabilization; drop-tail hem
- Zip-out jacket: zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed tricot; all zippers have reflective zipper pulls; hand-me-down ID label on both shell and zip-out jacket; above-the-knee length
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight1,074 g (37.9 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Outer-shell lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Outer-shell hood lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece
- Zip-out jacket shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish
- Zip-out jacket lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- Zip-out jacket insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Outer-shell and zip-out jacket lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved